APAC Fraud Summit
Implementing a ‘detect and prevent’ approach through cross-border collaboration and enhanced cyber capability
9-11 April 2019 | Novotel Sydney Central
provides leading case studies exploring strategies to detect and prevent fraudulent activities, implement cross border collaboration and increased cyber capability through data and analytics. This summit brings together key leading experts to deliver cutting-edge case studies, insights and tools to equip and safeguard organisations against fraud attacks.
More than $8.5 billion was reported lost by Australian victims of fraud schemes in 2017. This is an increase of at least $60 million from 2016. With fraudulent activities increasing and the rise of smart technologies, organisations are now focused on implementing a detect, prevent and disrupt approach to eventually put an end to fraud activities.
Hear from 20+ senior thought leaders including:
· Maureen Bussoletti, Former SVP and Head of Global Fraud Risk Management, American Express USA
· Xavier Andre Justo, Whistle-blower, 1MDB: World’s Largest Financial Fraud
· Ken Gamble, Executive Chairman, IFW Global
· Paul Sinclair, National Manager – Security & Fraud Control, Coca-Cola Amatil
· Wayne Howarth, Regional Fraud Risk Manager APAC, Western Union
· Tracey O’Keefe, Fraud Risk Manager, Auswide Bank Limited
Secure your place early and save on our early bird rates
A C P C members receive 10% off the current rate